Friday 19 May 2006

21 days.

It is said that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. This means that if you engage in the new habit for 21 days in a row, the new habit should become entrenched. So I am going to test this. I am going to blog for 21 days and see if it becomes as automatic as brushing your teeth. I am also going to try 30 minutes on the treadmill everyday for 21 days. Good luck to me.

We were up super early today. 6am to be exaxt. Hunter had a dance performance at U . She wanted to practice her solo a few times before we left at 7:15pm. We had to leave so early because I never know how long it is going to take to get down the main Road. Sometimes the traffic is just murderous. Sometimes not. So we arrived at the SUB at 7:40, shen we needed to be there by 8:20. Nothing to do but hang out and fix Hunter's makeup. She brought along a book to read. I was not so lucky in thinking ahead. I became a human play gym for Tyler. He just crawled all over me. Her performance went well and she earned a silver medal. This was the last time she will perform the Peter Pan solo. Next season, she will have a new solo.

Tonight I am going to try to scrapbook a little bit. I am working an album about our first year in Alberta and it is about 75% finished. I have some embellishments and computer journaling to add, as well as a few pages to make. I am hoping to have this done by the time we go home on June 28. I love to scrapbook, but the problem is that I usually wait until evening, just after the kids are tucked in, to start anything, except that by this time of day I am tired and I just want to go to bed to read a little and watch tv before I go to sleep. I am not making any progress by choosing this time of day to scrapbook, so I think I need to choose a time in the day when i can scrapbook for an hour or so. Another new habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from