Sunday 21 May 2006

"YCDA"

Yes, as we were finishing supper, Tyler was in the living room singing "YCDA", his version of YMCA, or my version after a marguerita with dinner, whichever you choose.

Kids are downstairs mixing up chocolate chip cookies. What a great activity. It has taken them about 45 minutes to measure everything out. I told them to call me when they were ready to turn on the Kitchen Aid.

Turned into a beautiful day overall. I cleaned the TV room in the basement and moved a few things around. Scrapped a little this morning.

The Oilers will be playing the Anaheim Ducks tonight for Game 2 of the series. We will be tuning in. The kids are wild about the Oilers being in the playoffs.

Love Sundays. Especially when I don't have to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from