Monday 12 June 2006

a time to dance.


Yesterday we drove in the pouring rain to Fort Saskatchewan so Hunter could dance in the year end recital for her ballet school. We had initally planned to skip it because we are so tired of the extra-curricular schedule,but the office manager phoned to let me know that I hadn't picked up my tickets yet and that Hunter was getting an award. So we decided to go (I did not tell her so it could be a surprise) and our little dancer was awarded a small trophy for "effort, hard work and enthusiasm" in her Grade 2 ballet class. So proud of her. I feel so incredibly lucky to have this fun, intelligent, happy, loving child for my daughter. She is such a great kid, but it makes me so warm inside when other people tell me what a great kid she is. Especially when I go to a parent/teacher meeting at school and her grade 4 teacher tells me what a "treasure" she is. I am so proud of the way she is growing up. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve this wonderful child.

SHE makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from